The Shrine of Rememberance. 1927 - 1934.
Baptist Church. 174 Collins Street. 1845. Architects: Reed and Barnes. Portico with columns added in 1861.
Parliament House. 1856. Architects: Peter Kerr and J G Knight. Mt Difficult (Grampians) slate. Western facade 1886.
Emily McPherson School of Domestic Science. (Now RMIT) Opened in 1927.
Melbourne Town Hall. 1867. Architects: Reed and Barnes. Portico with columns added in 1887.
Old Treasury Building. 1857 - 1862. Architect: J J Clark. Bacchus Marsh freestone.
Trades Hall. 1859.
© Created 29th April 1998 by Wave